|Job Reference Code:||IS-BSM-9-2021
|Job Title:||Senior Developer / Business Support Manager
- Define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements
- Planning core application deployment for new proprietary software
- Provision of cost justifiable solutions via local development, outsourcing or package acquisition where local requirements cannot be met by proprietary business application
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s IT platforms, including back-end and UI functions of the products
- Participate in IS Strategy planning
- Contribute to IS budgets in a timely manner in accordance with the company planning cycle and regional schedules
- Maintain a local Software Library
- Determine appropriate IS system solutions, including evaluation for future releases of proprietary software
- Great Managerial and programming Skills.
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry.
- Ability to manage the development, acquisition and maintenance of technology-based products and services.
- Ability to provide dynamic, confident and motivational leadership to a high performing team
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms and to deliver results within defined timelines.
- Ability to think strategically with an eye for details.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business.
- Provide training and support for company’s IT platforms
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, Organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills are essential.
|Educational Qualification / Experience||
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Services/Business (or its equivalent)
- 8+ years’ experience in developing and\or supporting critical software applications.
- Postgraduate, MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) ITIL Service Management Foundation Certificate, Oracle DBA Certification/MCDBA (Microsoft DBA Certification) are added advantage
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as VB.NET/C#, JAVA and technologies such as ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SDLC, and MSSQL Database Management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web, windows or mobile applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in a software reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, RDLC or MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below;
Application closes September 9, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.