- These Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern the use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”).
- These Terms apply in full force and effect to the use of this Website and by using this Website, the user expressly accepts all terms and conditions contained herein in its entirety. The user must not use this Website if there are any objection(s) to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than the users content, which it/he/she may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Red Star Express Plc and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
- The user is granted limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website
The user is expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website or to Red Star Express Plc;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts the users access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website or to Red Star Express Plc, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access to the user and Red Star Express Plc., may further restrict access to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password the user may have for this Website are confidential and must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material the user chooses to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Red Star Express Plc., a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
- Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Red Star Express Plc., reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Red Star Express Plc makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to the user.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Red Star Express Plc., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to the user for anything arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Red Star Express Plc., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to the use of this Website.
- The user hereby indemnifies to the fullest extent Red Star Express Plc., from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to the breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
- Red Star Express Plc., is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website the user is expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure it/he/she understands all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- Red Star Express Plc., shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, the user shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of its/his/her rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Red Star Express Plc., and the user in relation to the use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the user submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State and/or Federal Courts for the resolution of any disputes.
Any questions, comments and requests regarding this Standard Terms and Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.